LAST CALL tickets are SELLING FAST!! Save up to 33% TODAY. TICKETS: https://evansvilletaco.upcomingevents.com/ee/
The 3rd annual Evansville Taco Festival is coming to the Old National Events Plaza for a TWO DAY festival to celebrate Tacos, Tequila, Margaritas, Hispanic Heritage and much more! [HOTEL SPECIAL BELOW]
BE PREPARED TO ENJOY:
– 15+ Taco Booths and Food Trucks.
– Frozen Margarita Bar
– Tequila Expo and Flights
– Chili Pepper Eating Contest + Taco Eating Competition Presented by Salsaritas
– Best Taco Contest judged blindly by local media
– Piñata smash for kids and adults presented by La Campirana
– Kids Zone, Mechanical Bull, Face Painting, Arts & Games
– Live Entertainment, Mariachi Band, island music, salsa dancing and rock.
– 1 Hour VIP Complimentary chips, queso and salsa bar presented by Salsarita’s.
– Best Taco Eccentric Dress Contest (GET CREATIVE!)
– Free Parking & much more!
FIRST DRINK included with paid admission sponsored by Tecate, Tecate Light and White Claw Seltzer. Pepsi products provided as a nonalcoholic option.
STAY OVERNIGHT – Don’t miss this rate!
Doubletree by Hilton is a block from the festival and is offering attendees a special rate. Click the link for all the details. http://doubletree.hilton.com/en/dt/groups/personalized/E/EVVEDDT-TFB-20190911/index.jhtml
CHARITY A portion of each ticket purchased will be donated to Fiesta Evansville. Their mission is to celebrate the local diversity and provide scholarships for local Hispanic students to attend secondary school.
Taco fest is managed locally by EvansvilleEvents.com, who are the organizers for about 6 yearly festivals in Evansville, all of which have attracted thousands of visitors to the area. In the first 2 years, the festival has fundraised $3,000 that was given directly to Fiesta Evansville. Those funds were then given as scholarships for local Hispanic students. EvansvilleEvents.com has raised more than $35,000 for non-profits in our community since 2017.
WHAT TO EXPECT
At the event, you’ll find over 15 of the area’s best restaurants & food purveyors dishing out a variety of $3 tacos (sold separately). There will be bars and beverage stations serving margaritas, tequila flights, ice cold beer, water, soda & more. All items will work on a voucher system – there will be various voucher stations throughout the festival & all vouchers will be used as cash. Additional vendors will be on hand to sell other food (cotton candy, cakes, desserts etc) as well. Multiple ATMs will be on site & strongly encourage cash sales at voucher stations.
– Children 10 & under are FREE & do not need a ticket
VENDORS & SPONSOR INQUIRY
– Have a restaurant, food truck or sponsor inquiry? Drop us a line at info@TacoFestEvansville.com or by phone at 812-202-8171.
REFUND & EXCHANGE POLICY
*All tickets purchased for The Evansville Taco Festival by phone or online are final. We Do Not issue refunds or exchanges & this is a Rain or Shine Outdoor event.