Join us March 17th for Evansville’s first Donut Festival to benefit the Evansville Parks’ Foundation at the Coliseum downtown. Evansville’s best donut shops, bakeries and restaurants will showcase their best breakfast pastries, raising money for two exciting new parks: Kids Kingdom 2 on the Riverfront, and Stop Light City on Evansville’s Westside. The event will take place at the Veterans Memorial Coliseum from 9 am to 1 pm.
Along with fun activities planned for the event, attendees will enjoy 3 coffee samples and 10 or more donut samples. Tickets for both will be provided with admission. Full size donuts and larger coffees will be available for sale by those who offer. Each eatery will submit their best donuts and pastries to compete in several categories. We reserve the right to add more goodies!
What you can expect:
- Tristate’s top bakeries, restaurants and coffee purveyors
- People’s Choice Voting: Best + Unique Donut, Best Pastry and Best Coffee
- VIP Hour 9am-10am
- Live Band Entertainment – OLIVER 7
- Evansville’s Largest Long John – Donut Bank
- Doughnut Eating Competition – Donut Bank
- Milk Chugging Competition – Prairie Farms
- Themed Tailgate Games
- Family Friendly
- Breakfast/Brunch Items – Dapper Pig and Lamascos Bar & Grill
- Bloody Mary and Mimosa bar will be offered for adults 21+ – Lamscos Bar & Grill
VENDORS Donut Bank – Platinum Sponsor, Casey’s General Store, Prairie Farms, Acropolis, Barisgo, Dapper Pig, Lamascos Bar & Grill, Proper Coffee, Mylke Coffee, The Daily Grind, Lucid Coffee Shop, Jeanne’s Gelato and White Swan Coffee Lab.
MEDIA PARTNER Townsquare Media – 99.5 WKDQ, 105.3 WJLT, 106.1 Kiss FM and 103.5 GBF
Tickets now on sale – click here!
FACEBOOK EVENT: click here!
All profits and sponsorships will go to the Evansville Parks’ foundation and allocated to both Kids’ Kingdom 2 and Stop Light City park projects.
VENDORS & SPONSORS
Any additional questions please call 812-202-8171 or email for any questions firstname.lastname@example.org