Evansville’s 1st Annual Taco Festival is taking place at the Old National Events Plaza on Saturday, October 14, 2017 11am to 7pm! Access to one of the areas best event venues with tons of indoor & outdoor space!!!
PLEASE BE PREPARED TO ENJOY:
– 30+ Taco & Food Vendors
– Frozen Margarita Bar
– Tequila Sampling Expo
– Chili Pepper Eating Contest
– Best Salsa and Best Taco Contest
– Kids Zone, Mechanical Bull, Face Painting, Arts & Games, and Feller Trackless Train
– Live Entertainment
– Giant Nacho Bar
– VIP Party Tent
– Best Taco Eccentric Dress Contest (GET CREATIVE!)
– Live Celebrity Judging
– Free Parking & much more!
– Exclusive VIP Area
– 5 Taco vouchers
– 3 Drink vouchers (includes selected beer)
– Commemorative gift bag with bottle of hot sauce, giveaways, bragging rights, and more
WHAT TO EXPECT
At the event, you’ll find over 30 of the area’s best restaurants & food purveyors dishing out a variety of $3 tacos (sold separately). There will be bars and beverage stations serving margaritas, tequila flights, ice cold beer, water, soda & more. All items will work on a voucher system – there will be various voucher stations throughout the festival & all vouchers will be used as cash. Additional vendors will be on hand to sell other food (cotton candy, cakes, desserts etc) as well. Multiple ATMs will be on site & strongly encourage cash sales at voucher stations.
A portion of each ticket purchased will be donated to Fiesta Evansville. Their mission is to celebrate the local diversity and provide scholarships for local Hispanic students to attend secondary school.
– Children 6 & under are FREE & do not need a ticket
REFUND & EXCHANGE POLICY
*All tickets purchased for The Evansville Taco Festival by phone or online are final. We Do Not issue refunds or exchanges & this is a Rain or Shine Outdoor event.