Thanks for your interests submitting your event to EvansvilleEvents.com, the area’s best online resource for upcoming local events. Before submitting, please review our submission guidelines below. Once your event has been approved, it will automatically be posted to EvansvilleEvents.com.
EvansvilleEvents.com runs special contests and promotions throughout the year, so be sure that you’re a part of them! Contact us through info@EvansvilleEvents.com to find out more about how you can participate. EvansvilleEvents.com may also send you emails informing you of new promotions. You may opt out of these emails at any time.
EvansvilleEvents.com Submission Guidelines:
- Public Events: All events must be open to the public. Invitation/member-only events will not be accepted.
- Location: Events must take place in the Greater Evansville area: including Vanderburgh, Warrick and Posey counties in Indiana; and Henderson County in Kentucky. Unfortunately, we cannot list events for other locations at this time.
- Events Images: In order for your event to be considered for featuring, we must have a professional-quality promotional image to display with your listing. A single image may be uploaded along with your event listing. Images must be in .JPG format ONLY and no larger than 1 megabyte. Also, filenames cannot be longer than 50 characters or contain symbols, characters or spaces. Depending on the size of your image and connection speed to the Internet, the upload process may take up to several minutes – please be patient. Once received, your image will be formatted for display.
- Timing: All events will be reviewed and, if accepted, posted within 3-5 business days. EvansvilleEvents.com reserves the right to revise, reject or cancel, in whole or in part, any listing for any reason. Please contact the site administrator at info@EvansvilleEvents.com if you have questions about these guidelines or the event submission process.
EvansvilleEvents.com does not accept:
- events outside of the Evansville Metro area
- virtual events without a designated location
- events presented by an elementary or middle school
- calls for entry or vendor solicitations
- events presented without any description
- “adult” oriented entertainment or salacious content
Have a question? Please message any questions or concerns to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note: EvansvilleEvents.com is a family-friendly website and no content or event will be accepted that, in our sole determination, falls outside this designation.